The following is a list of SBA and state resources to help affected businesses secure needed grants and loans. This page will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The SBA has posted the following information regarding loan programs and guidance for businesses:
Applicants may apply online and receive additional disaster assistance information at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Paper-based application materials may be downloaded for printing at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/PaperForms. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for help in completing the application process. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed paper-based application packets should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. The deadline to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan is December 17, 2020.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus (PDF)
- Asistencia de Desastre de la SBA en Respuesta al Coronavirus (PDF)
- NEW: Coping with COVID-19: Financial Tools & Resources to Help Small Business (PDF)
- CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL
- INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
- Maryland's COVID-19 Business Response
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Grant Fund
- Maryland Small Business COVID-19 Emergency Relief Loan Fund
For more information about the COVID-19 grant or loan fund, send an email to Commerce COVID-19 Assistance.